Sunday 8 March 2015

My reaction to Madonna falling off stage

Hey Laura B here,
In case some of you don't know this is what happened -
Madonna tumbled down a set of stairs and landed awkwardly, apparently after a dancer tried to remove a cape she was wearing at the start of her routine.
But she recovered and returned to continue her song, Living For Love.
The 56-year-old issued a statement later saying she was "fine" and that her cape had been "tied too tight".
Now in my opinion I think that instead of blaming it on a 'wardrobe malfunction' she should just admit that she fell end of. However she did kind of save it when she she said on her on her Instagram that "Nothing can stop me and love really lifted me up,"  referencing the lyrics to her song.
Good Ol' Madonna . lol
By Laura B 
#sorandom

No comments:

Post a Comment