Saturday 3 January 2015

Some Anime for 2015

Hey Everyone ,

Since anime is one of my things I'm into right now I decided to kickoff by giving you the list of anime that will be avaible this year! Can't wait!

Absolute Duo - The story begins with Blaze — a weapon that is the manifestation of a human's soul. Toru Kokonoe happens to be qualified for this, but for some reason his Blaze is not a weapon, but a shield. Moreover, he enrolled in a school that teaches combat skills, and thanks to the school's Duo partner system, he ends up living with a beautiful silver-haired girl.

To be honest this is defenitely my type of anime so I will certainly watch it when it comes out.
I recommend animewaffle.tv and animejoy.tv as the websites to watch all the new anime in HD for free.


Aldnoah.zero season 2 - 15 years later, in 2014, an attack on the Vers princess during a peace mission causes the Empire to launch a new attack on Earth, this time determined to conquer it once and for all.
 First episode - 10th Jan 2015

The thing about mecha animes is that they can be awesome or boring , its always either two, and from that picture I'm guessing that this season will be awesome.



Aria The Scarlet Ammo AA - Second season of Aria the scarlet ammo.

This anime is perfect for people looking for a bit of comedy , action , and mystery. 






By Laura B #sorandom 
Please comment and ask me about any anime you want to know about.
I also take suggestions for topics to discuss on my blog.

Back to anime

No comments:

Post a Comment