Friday 2 January 2015

Intro to my blog


 Hey Internet people !!!

So my name is Laura B just in case some of you don't know. I started this blog because I wanted to share my views and thoughts with everyone ( or at least anyone who cares).
So by now you might be wondering where this leads to , is she one of those boring writers that I see ALL THE TIME. Well I'll start by saying that I am and I'm not because you decide wherever what I write is interesting or not.
This blog will talk about absolutely  everything and anything that may be going through my head for example : how-to's , diet plans ,  anime , beauty treatment , birthday party ideas ... etc etc (I think you get the point )

Please remember these simple rules :
-No swearing 
-No hating only constructive critism 
-No arguing 
-No inapropriate comments and so on

Hope you enjoy my blog !!!!!!

 
Laura B #SoRandom

No comments:

Post a Comment